15th – 20th Nov 2016
25th – 30th Dec 2016
8th Mar – 13th Mar 2017
People traveling by train should arrive in Delhi by 12 noon.
Fly to Delhi and departure for Ramnagar by the Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express post lunch. Overnight at Ramnagar.
Today, we take 2 safaris in the magnificent Bijrani zone, famous for the female tiger called ‘Charamma’ who is regularly seen along with her 4 cubs.
After breakfast, we leave for Dhikala, one of the most popular areas of the Park. Here we have morning and evening safaris into the famed grasslands (chaurs) of Corbett. Dhikala offers an uninterrupted panoramic view of the valley. We set out in search of the tiger that is often spotted in the open grasslands. Overnight at Dhikala.
Today, we have two more safaris into the forest. Four safaris old, we are now familiar with the alternating chaurs and dense forests interrupted by the Ramganga and its tributaries. On our trails, we witness the rich avifauna of the region and go scouring for Cinereous Vultures, Himalayan Griffon Vultures, Tawny Fish Owls, Great Slaty Woodpeckers, red-billed leiothrix and many other birds. Overnight at Dhikala.
Today we have our final safaris in Dhikala. Post dinner, we leave for Ramnagar, from where we leave for Delhi by the Corbett Park Link Express at 10:00 pm.
We arrive at Delhi early morning and fly back.
Please note: Notify us beforehand for train bookings.
Cost of the package
Rs 20900 per person
Rs 22900 per person
Booking amount is 50% of tour cost.
Remaining amount to be paid minimum 15 days prior to departure.
REFUND (on tour cost)
|If cancelled when less than 7 days remain for departure.||20%|
|If cancelled when less than 14 days remain for departure.||30%|
|If cancelled when less than 30 days remain for departure.||40%|
|If cancelled when more than 30 days remain for departure||60%|
- Return transfers by Gypsies from Ramnagar to resort and back.
- 6 (complete) + 2 (en-route) jungle safaris in the Corbett National Park in
the company of expert guides and local drivers). This includes the park
entry fees, driver and guide charges and the vehicle rent. In addition, we
have 1 walking trail in the rich Corbett buffer for birding along with our
experts and local experts.
- Accommodation with all meals (from Delhi to Delhi) at the selected resorts for 4 nights.
Services of ‘Beyond Wild’ wildlife expert/s.
- Discussions, inputs and lots of knowledge-sharing on wildlife.
6.Tips, tricks and sessions on wildlife photography and animal behavior.
7.Govt. Service tax of 3.09%.
- Tips and gratuities from our side to the hotel and safari staff.
- Return Delhi-Ramnagar-Delhi train fare in AC coaches.
- Visits to genuinely local handicraft shops.
- Interactions with local wildlife experts and naturalists.
- Food during train travel.
- Any airfare.
- personal expenses such as soft drinks, hard drinks, laundry etc.
- Any item not included in the list of inclusions.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants who have a medical history asthma, high blood-pressure, cardiac problems are kindly advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for the tour.
- BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss, damages, etc to the participants arising due to any untoward and unexpected man-made or natural calamity.
- All clients travelling with BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Arbitration Agreement” form. t of D
Get in touch
For more details on our wildlife trips, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9158351185