Depart for Nagpur by the Garibrath 3AC express from the Pune station at 540 pm.
(Those coming by flight are requested to reach Nagpur by 7 am and thereafter proceed towards Tadoba). After a quick breakfast, we leave for Tadoba.
On arrival, we have lunch and proceed for our first safari.
We take two safaris in the forest today. Tadoba is famous for its large number of tigers, sloth bears and wild dogs. We will search for all these enigmatic animals and also concentrate on Tadoba’s healthy birdlife. The sheer beauty of this iconic ‘Tiger-land’ would leave you enthralled. Over a hot cup of evening tea, we discuss the day’s proceedings.
Another two safaris in the forest. We will be exploring the areas of Telia, Tadoba lake, Pandharpauni and others, which together, make one of the world’s densest tiger areas! In the evening, we would be having lots of activities and group discussions.
Our last foray in the national park. We go on a morning safari to explore the enchanting forest one final time! We would have had a very productive time till now and be would be saying a regretful goodbye! We would be moving back to Nagpur from where we board the Pune-bound Garibrath express.
(Those flying back from Nagpur can take any flight departing Nagpur after 7 pm).
Reach Pune by 9:40 am.
02 TO 07 NOV 2016
07 TO 12 NOV 2016
26 TO 31 DEC 2016
29 DEC TO 03 JAN 2016
25 TO 30 JAN 2017
Costing of the package
Double Sharing (Deluxe Suites):
INR 20,900/- per person
Triple Sharing (Deluxe Suites):
INR 19,900 per person
Booking amount is 50% of tour cost.
Remaining amount to be paid minimum 15 days prior to departure.
REFUND (on tour cost)
|If cancelled when less than 7 days remain for departure.||20%|
|If cancelled when less than 14 days remain for departure.||30%|
|If cancelled when less than 30 days remain for departure.||40%|
|If cancelled when more than 30 days remain for departure||60%|
- Accommodation at MTDC Tadoba in triple/double sharing Deluxe AC suites.
All meals ex-Nagpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner).
6 jungle safaris in Tadoba National Park with all fees, permits, taxes.
Professional driver and guide.
Services of a ‘Beyond Wild’ wildlife expert.
All taxes and service charges.
Return Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur transfers by an AC Innova.
Return Pune-Nagpur-Pune train fare by a 3AC coach.
Food during train travel.
Soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral water.
4. CAMERA FEES (200/- per camera with lense of 250 mm or above per safari).
Terms and Conditions
- Participants who have a medical history asthma, high blood-pressure, cardiac problems are kindly advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for the tour.
- BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss, damages, etc to the participants arising due to any untoward and unexpected man-made or natural calamity.
- All clients travelling with BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Arbitration Agreement” form. t of D
Get in touch
For more details about the wildlife trips, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9158351185
You could also fill up the form below