Orchha, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh 6N/7D
History, adventure, interactions with local people, village walks, ancient temple visits, and ending with jungle safaris in Madhya Pradesh, the heart of India.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Family, Guided Tours, History, Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
This 6night, 7day itinerary is designed for you, your friends and your family.
It starts in Jhansi and ends in Jabalpur, with the destinations Orchha, Khajuraho and Bandhavgarh national park in between, which make up the highlights of the trip.
There are many other optional activities that you can do at all these destinations. We can customize your trip, increase or decrease the number of days, depending on style of travel. Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9158351185 or +91-7030371411 to tailor your trip to Madhya Pradesh.
• GST 5%
• All internal transport including toll and parking
• Khajuraho East, West, and North group of temples
• Kayaking and rafting on the river Betwa in Orchha
• Cycling in the bird sanctuary in Orchha
• Driver for the entire duration
• Campfire outing in Orchha
• Shopping in Khajuraho and Orchha
• Village walk-throughs near Orchha
• 2 safaris in Bandhavgarh
• Train tickets or airfares to Jhansi from your home destination or from Jabalpur back to your home town.
• Fees for early check-ins and late check-outs at hotels
• Optional activities at monuments and sightseeing places or point of interests
• Optional tours or sightseeing
• Entrance fees to monuments or sightseeing places
• SIM cards, roaming charges, and personal phone calls
• Pony charges
• Camera fee, Ropeway fee, ferry fees, boat rides, puja fees etc.
• Tips for leaders, guides, and drivers
• Supplementary fees for season travel
• Costs that may occur due to change in itinerary/stay due to flight cancellation in any circumstances, bad weather, ill health, road blocks, strikes, local political situations, or any other factors which are reasonably beyond our control
• High season costs applied by hotels or by any other body
• Festive season costs applied by hotels or any other body
• Any other miscellaneous costs
• Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary
• Any other last-minute costs introduced by governments, hotels, or any other body due to various reasons
• Any other costs not mentioned in the inclusions section above
Day 1 - Orchha
Arrive in Orchha
Arrive in Jhansi. Proceed to the private Innova waiting for you outside the railway station. It is a 20min drive to Orchha. Arrive in Orchha, Faagun Haveli, your home for the next 2 days. Check in and then freshen up. Free time till lunch. Have lunch at the Haveli and then rest for a bit. Around 330-4pm visit the historic part of Orchha followed by light and sound show. Evening free. Come back to the Haveli and then proceed to the outside area for a bonfire and chulhe par ka khana. Overnight at the Haveli.
Day 2 - Orchha
Adventure in Orchha
Wake up at leisure. Today is a day filled with some water sports and cycling. Carry a set of spare clothes and a towel. Have breakfast at the Haveli and then proceed to the wild life sanctuary on a cycle. Have lunch in the village. Then proceed for kayaking and rafting in the Betwa river. Rest of the evening free. At night have another of those delicious chulhe par ka khana and then overnight at the Haveli.
Orchha to Khajuraho
Today you will wake up and have breakfast at the Haveli and checkout. We will head towards Khajuraho. It is approximately a 4 hour drive. Arrive in Khajuraho and check into hotel. Freshen up and then have lunch in the town. Rest for a bit in the hotel. Around 4pm, head to the east side temples in Khajuraho. Rest of the evening at leisure. Have dinner in the town. Overnight at the hotel.
Today wake up early and have breakfast at the hotel. Visit the west side temples followed by lunch in the town. Rest of the afternoon spend time in the market shopping or visiting the north group of temples. Evening at leisure. Have dinner in town. Overnight at the hotel.
Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh
Today you will wake up and then after an early breakfast, head to Bandhavgarh. It is approximately a 6 hour drive. Have lunch on the way. Reach Bandhavgarh between 3-4pm. Check into the hotel. Evening at leisure. Get ready to go to sleep as Day 6 is full of surprises in the forest. Overnight at the hotel.
Safaris in Bandhavgarh
Enjoy the morning and evening safaris with a picnic lunch. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, get dropped to the Jabalpur railway station or the airport. It is time to bid adieu and return to your home.
Orchha – Faagun Haveli.
Khajuraho and Bandhavgarh – 3*, 4* or 5* hotels or campsites.
Write to us for more details.
• All accommodation in 3* category hotels
• 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 4 dinners
• Chulhe par ka khana for 2 dinners in Orchha
• 1 mineral water bottle per head per day
• Any other transport not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
• Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions section above
• Services not mentioned in the itinerary above
• Alcoholic beverages, minibar costs, and table drinks
• Beverages like tea, coffee, water etc.
• Personal shopping expenses
• Room service
• Porters at the railway station, airports, hotels