Trekking near Mumbai to Peb Fort or Vikatgad around four km from Neral Railway Station. Peb Fort is a delightful trek in the Monsoon season. Also known as the Vikatgad Trek, the hike passes through a local village and many waterfalls. The Trek near the Foothills of Matheran's offers all that a trekker can ask for climbing ladders, navigating rock patches, ancient caves, dense forest, ridge walking, pleasant weather. Peb Fort Trek can be combined with a Matheran visit, or you can trek till Panorama point Matheran. Excellent for new trekkers, a village guide or guided tour will make the Trek more enjoyable.
Trek fees includes
- Mumbai to Mumbai Transportation
- 2 Tea
- 1 breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 snack
- Forest permit
- First aid support
- Expert and guide charges
- Reporting at 5:10 am at SGNP main gate Borivali.
- Leave for Peb/vikatgad fort at 5.15 am.
- Have a breakfast on route & reach base village.
- Start the trek towards Peb fort at 09.30 am
- Reach at the top by 01.00 pm.
- Fort visit & have a lunch at fort.
- Back to Base village
- Start return journey after descending fort at 4.30 pm.
- We will be back in Mumbai till 9:30 pm. - Trek ends.
Things to Carry
- Good pair of shoes
- Minimum 3 ltrs of water
- Trekking sack
- Personal Medical kit.
- Carry your Mobile/camera/any other valuables at your own risk.
Pickup point in Mumbai:
- 05:10 Meet at SGNP main gate, Borivali.
- 05:15 Leave for Peb trek.
- 05:35 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 05:50 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 06:10 Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 06:25 Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur.
- 06:45 Pick up at Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
- 07:15 Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
Incase of any emergency or any issues or problem, the itinerary can be changed or altered on the spot by the trek leader and these rights only remain with the trek leader and with BuffyFish Holidays and Mountain Fit.